There are many advantages to choosing to remodel instead of moving to a different home
- You can stay in your comfortable neighborhood near friends, church and familiar shopping centers.
- Moving often means relocating farther from work. By remodeling your home, you can keep your convenient commute to work.
- Children can stay in familiar schools with good friends.
- You can update a home with new amenities while maintaining the charm of an older home.
- Many times there are only a few areas of your home you want to change. You can choose what you want to upgrade and what you want to keep.
- You can creatively design your home to meet your particular lifestyle.
- You can work with your remodeler to design unique, one-of-a-kind plans.
- You will increase the value of your home.
Now more than ever, homeowners are tearing down walls to make their homes brighter, more open and more compatible to their lifestyles. Homeowners remodel to update outdated homes, to add a kitchen/family room, to add a bonus room for teenagers to keep them at home, to bring in views of the outdoors and natural light, and to add a bath so parents don't have to share one with the children.
In addition to updating interiors, some remodeling projects are important to the structure of the home.
One of the most common remodeling jobs is roof replacement. Other projects include replacement of siding, storm doors and windows, and insulation. All of these enhancements add to the comfort and energy-efficiency of your home.
Advantages to Remodeling Your Home was used with permission from Master Builders Association of King & Snohomish Counties website.
With over three decades of quality home remodeling experience with window, roof window, skylight installations, kitchen remodeling, bath remodeling, additions and upgrades we know what it takes to do the job right. Although home remodeling is not an exact science, with attention to details and proper methods and skill, we can solve simple or complex and challenging projects and create a finished product that will be a sustainable and handsome product for years to come. If you are considering window, roof window, skylights, home remodeling or restoration on a new home or old home, kitchen remodeling, addition, second story addition or simple basic upgrades, or even deferred maintenance call us, J. M. Bogan can help!